The Trust welcomes applications from new and existing groups operating within the Waikato region once in a 12 month timeframe. We support:
- Projects aligning with the Trust's current strategic focus
- Groups providing social services and/or community development benefitting the wider community
- Projects benefitting those who are disadvantaged by personal or social circumstances
We don’t support:
- Projects from or benefitting an individual, projects outside the Waikato region or overseas projects/travel
- Education facilities/capex projects
- Sporting or artistic projects unless they can demonstrate a clear benefit in addressing personal or social disadvantage.
The Trust Board meets six times per year and considers applications received by the closing date in the previous month.
While we don’t have any formal reporting requirements, we consider our funding part of an ongoing relationship and value the opportunity to hear about the difference your mahi is making within the community.