Before we continue...
OK to continue
What you will need:
- Proposal - Your personalised project proposal, signed by an authorised executive member.
- Referees - For those who are new applicants, provide two referees contact details (sister organisations, clients, community leaders, professional services).
- Budget - Project/current year budget.
- Accounts - Recent annual financial accounts, reviewed or audited, as applicable.
- Bank account - Bank deposit slip/recent bank statement/bank verification document.
- Supporting information - Any supporting documents, such as quotes, annual report, project information.
- Organisational and contact details.
Please have all of your information and documents ready before completing online, as the application cannot be saved and returned to at a later stage to complete.
What to include in your proposal:
- Organisational information - history, aim/objectives, philosophy, membership size.
- Project information - Outline the overall plan and objectives of your project and how it aligns with the Trust's focus, wider community benefit(s), particularly relating to people who are disadvantaged by personal or social circumstances.
- Funding - Amount requested, what the funds will specifically be used for, total project cost and other funding/long term funding (if ongoing project).
If you have any queries about your project’s eligibility or the application process, refer to Q&As or contact us.
Online grant applications
To help you prepare and submit your online application, please refer to our 'making an online grant application' guidelines which outlines the following:
PREPARATION - documents and information required before you start; and
ONLINE APPLICATION FIELDS - The three-step online application process with associated information fields.
If you experience any difficulties submitting an online grant application, please contact us ~ Lynne Mackrell, Executive Assistant - P. 838-0522 ext 800 E. email@example.com.