Before we continue...
OK to continue
What you will need:
- Proposal - Your personalised project proposal, signed by an authorised executive member.
- Referees - For those who are new applicants, provide two referees contact details (sister organisations, clients, community leaders, professional services).
- Budget - Project/current year budget.
- Accounts - Recent annual financial accounts, reviewed or audited, as applicable.
- Bank account - Bank deposit slip/recent bank statement/bank verification document.
- Supporting information - Any supporting documents, such as quotes, annual report, project information.
- Organisational and contact details.
What to include in your proposal:
- Organisational information - history, aim/objectives, philosophy, membership size.
- Project information - Outline the overall plan and objectives of your project and how it aligns with the Trust's focus, wider community benefit(s), particularly relating to people who are disadvantaged by personal or social circumstances.
- Funding - Amount requested, what the funds will specifically be used for, total project cost and other funding/long term funding (if ongoing project).
If you have any queries about your project’s eligibility or the application process, refer to Q&As or contact us.
We're NEW to online grant applications.
If you experience any difficulties submitting an online grant application, we invite you to contact us with any user experience difficulties and/or feedback ~ contact Lynne Mackrell, Executive Assistant - P. 838-0522 ext 800 E. firstname.lastname@example.org.
In light of this, we are flexible with receiving applications for the 24th January 2020 closing date. We are happy to receive applications in the following few working days after Friday 24th January. If you experience online application difficulties, please feel free to email your application to email@example.com.